Monday, April 28, 2014

Back Home

We were discharged Sunday afternoon!

Josiah was happy to be home. Before we got out of the car he asked if we could listen to "I Gotta Feelin'" :). Of course, once you get the dance tunes going you have to get out the disco ball so that's still sitting on the living room floor. The return home dance party lasted about 10 minutes then he was ready to see his BFF, Allison. They don't like these weekends apart any more than Stephen and I do.

So Josiah is working hard on his bike riding skills. We went around the block three times Friday, and stopped only because we had to eat lunch. He sat on it until I got his plate ready. I love to see him excited about something physical. He avoids things that are difficult (like any of us!) for him, but this adaptive trike has already boosted his confidence like you wouldn't believe. I was running along side him down a small hill reminding him where his brake was, and he just grinned as he took the corner like a pro. It makes my heart so glad to see him so sure of himself.

Also this week, he learned to swallow pills!
"Down the water slide!" and a victory dance

I mean, is there anything Child Life can't do?!? I was eleven before I could swallow the horse pills this kid downed! This will make taking his newest medication much easier. It is a hazardous drug as a liquid which doesn't make me feel great about it going down his throat. We have to wear gloves to handle it! At least a pill will release further down in his tummy. 

All these happy victories for our hard working man made me all the more angry for him this weekend. For every step forward there seems to be another step back. His speech has gotten really rough this week, possibly due to his little brain being under so much electrical stress. I really pray this week breezes by for him.

One week til his MRI.

6 comments:

  1. I'll be praying for him and all of you this week as you wait for the MRI. I'm so glad he has this new bicycle....St. Jude is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good story. Hang tight. Love you guys. Nita B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Thanks to Dr Oduduwa for helping me when i needed help.
    My name is Gabriel Anderson from USA I never believe in love spells until I experience Dr. DR Oduduwa temple, and after he cast a love spell for me my Ex called me to apologize for the pain that she has caused me and till today we are living a happy family, if you need a right place to solve your problems
    contact DROduduwa (dr.oduduwasamuelhightemple@gmail.com) is the right choice. he is a great man that have been casting spells with years of experience, he cast spells for different purposes like:

    (1)If you want your ex back.
    (2) if you always have bad dreams.
    (3)You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4)You want women/ men to run after you.
    (5)If you want a child.
    (6)[You want to be rich.
    (7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours
    forever.
    (8)If you need financial assistance.
    (9)Herbal care

    Contact him today on: dr.oduduwasamuelhightemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am Stella and i want to thank Dr.abuya olu for bringing back my ex boyfriend, we broke up for more than 10 month and he told me that he will never want to see me in his life again. i love him so much to the extend that i could not think of dating any man again, i was confused and depress due to the love i had for him.i did everything i could do to have him come back to me but all went in vain. so i decided to contact a spell caster, i did not believe in spell casting i just want to try it may be it would work out for me. i contacted Dr abuya olu for help,and he told me that he have to cast a love spell on him, i told him to do it. after 45 hours my boyfriend called me and started to apologize for leaving me and also he told me that he still love me. i was very happy and i thank Dr abuya olu for helping get back my ex back to my hands. his spell is the greatest of all over the world, it was the love spell he cast on my ex that make him come back to me. all you ladies who want back their ex back i want you to contact Dr.abuya olu for the return of your ex boyfriend and also your ex girlfriend he can also cast any kind of spell you want him to cast for you. his contact email is dr.abuyalovehome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! This is certainly a shocking and a genuine Testimony..I visited a forum here on the internet on the 20TH OF JUNE 2014, And i saw a marvelous testimony of this powerful and great spell caster called PRIEST AZIBA on the forum..I never believed it, because i never heard nor learnt anything about magic before.. Not a soul would have been able to influence me about magical spells, not until PRIEST AZIBA did it for me and restored my marriage of 8 years back to me and brought my spouse back to me in the same 24 hours just as i read on the internet..i was truly astonished and shocked when my husband knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of expressions, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you PRIEST AZIBA you are a God sent to me and my entire family.. And now i am a joyful woman once again.. here is his website:
    * http://priestazibasolutioncenter.webs.com
    * Email: priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com
    *.Mobile:+2348100368288.......
    Mrs Chris Windy, from USA, Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you thank you Dr.jarto for what you have just done, for helping me getting my husband who left me with two kids years ago to me I thank you so much the great jarto of Dr.jartospellcaster@gmail.com for Bringing back my family i am great full and will always be if you also Need his help his email (Dr.jartospellcaster@gmail.com ) My name is elen jones I am from Spain i want to share my happiness with the general public of what Dr.jarto of india but now in Africa has done for me in the last few weeks i was once in love this guy called McCarty we in love with each other until traveled out of my state for two year and we promise ourselves to be together forever, but before return from my journey he where now having another lover when i try to come back to he. He told me i should go away i love him so much that i could not let he go just like that then i told a friend about it and she advice me and recommend this man Dr.jarto for me when i visit he at Dr.jartospellcaster@gmail.com he only ask me to buy some items for sacrifices to help me get my ex back and he actually did it and it work well and today I am happy with encase any one is out there with same problem or any kind I advice he or she to contact this man today at Dr.jartospellcaster@gmail.com and with what he did for me I believe he can also help you thank once again Dr jarto

    ReplyDelete